Hunting for Sunset to Gamei

"We must arrive soon at Gamei," said Hendrik. "And take picture when the sun is go down," he continued. I agreed with his idea. I knew, from mountain top of Gamei we can take picture.
 
Just for hunting suntset, Hendrik driven me by bike faster than before when we left 100 kilo Meter, Siriwo, Nabire, Papua. We hunted for sunset at the top of Gamei Mountain. We must traveled 100 kilo meters again before arrive to our destination place.
 
We have been traveled almost 200 kilo meters from Mowanemani to Nabire. But we stopped at Gamei Mountain when the sun went down in the west. Just to know, from there we can take pictures to the phanorama of low land and high land.
 
When we arrived there we took sunset on the camera during several minutes. It was my first time to hunt sunset in my life time, that's why I took picture many times. We saw sunset till the sun was really hidden behind the clouds.

I'm sure, I'm fall in love with nature, as well as Hendrik. From the mountain top, we enjoyed beautiful sunset in the horizon of low land. We also enjoyed the huge jungle in front of us.
I believed, these are God's creations that have to keep its naturaly.
Share on Google Plus

About Vitalis Goo

0 komentar: